At home, you can enjoy regularly scheduled therapy by a licensed Occupational Therapist. Transitional Home Health Care has a team of rehabilitative therapy professionals and they can assist you in regaining your self-care skills, your mobility and eventually, your independence.
Occupational Therapy may include but will not be limited to:
- Reducing Strains through Work Simplification
- Re-Training of Basic Self-Care Skills
- Coordination Enhancement
- Muscle Control Training
- Coping Strategies to Overcoming Disability
- Prosthetic Devices Fitting for Amputees
- Sensory Functions Restoration
- Lymphedema Management and Care
- Coaching on Practices to Promote Work Safety
- Coordinating Progressive Skills Recovery Program
- Traumatic Brain Injury Therapy
If you need help at home with your recovery or for mobility support, please call Transitional Home Health Care at 817-303-4441 and talk to a care coordinator.