Home Health Aide
Your assigned home health aide from Transitional Home Health Care is well-trained and experienced. We don’t hire staff who cannot meet our requirement for quality performance. After all, home health aides will be primarily assigned with critical tasks like health monitoring and the regular reporting of your health conditions to your nurse/physician.
Some of the other tasks conducted by Home Health Aides are:
- Safety Supervision
- Assistance with Clothing Selection and Dressing
- Arrange Transportation to Family Gatherings and Social Functions
- Nail Care / Skin Care
- Providing Companionship
- Organize Appointments for the Client
- Bathing, Hair Washing and Shaving Assistance
- Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Mobility Assistance
- Routine Care Assistance
- Laundry and Linen Changes
- General Health Supervision
If you need help at home with meal preparation, mobility and other recovery needs, please call Transitional Home Health Care at 817-303-4441 and talk to a care coordinator.